Crispy sweet apples, nutty walnuts, and more all on a bed of fresh greens make this the best fall salad recipe of the year!
- 2 red apples
- 3/4 cup unsalted walnuts
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (optional)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 50z Greens (I used baby spinach spring mix)
- 3 cups kale, chopped
- In a small saucepan, cook the quinoa and set it aside to cool. Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the package. Also, use the package to cook the correct portion.
- Chop the apples into medium-sized triangles, (about 1 in.).
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl. Make sure your greens are thoroughly cleaned. Then toss the salad ingredients together, gently equally distributing the ingredients.
- Serve with your favorite salad dressing. (See above for the salad dressing recipe I used).
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: salad
Keywords: salad, cranberries, fall, apples, walnuts