Everyone needs a homemade brownies recipe! These brownies have soft fudgy centers, crispy-chewy edges, and a rich chocolatey flavor! It’s simply irresistible!
The Best Brownie Recipe
I’m not a big dessert-loving person, but brownies have always held a special place in my sugarless heart. I love love love the sweet chocolatey flavor and soft texture. I tried recipe after recipe and I just couldn’t find the perfect combination of soft and chewy, slightly fudgy and full of flavor. So what did I do? I set out to create the perfect brownie recipe! After several failures and a ton of cocoa powder later, voila!
Brownie Recipe Ingredients List
I wanted an easy brownie recipe with few ingredients. If you’re like me, the urge to make brownies can hit out of nowhere. I don’t always have time to run to the store or hunt down any random ingredients in the pantry. This homemade brownie recipe is simple.
psst…. if you’re looking for an easy brownie recipe for kids, this is it!
- Butter– I used melted butter instead of softened butter.
- Eggs- 4 eggs might sound like a lot, but it’s the perfect amount. Don’t forget to whip those eggs, just the right amount.
- Sugar- I like to use raw sugar because of its texture.
- Vanilla Extract- Nothing compares to real vanilla extract. Grab some real vanilla extract for this recipe.
- Cocoa Powder- a brownie recipe with cocoa powder is obvious because you need cocoa powder to make the perfect homemade brownie recipe.
- Baking Powder + Salt- These will be our leavening agents
- Flour- I use unbleached flour to bake with.
- Oil– Although I used melted butter, I decided to add a little oil at the end.